Adopt an athlete program
It is only through partnership and sponsorship support that GTC-ELITE can provide our athletes state-of-the-art footwear, apparel, equipment and training resources, elite coaching, advanced sports medicine, housing assistance, part-time employment and travel expenses. Our Adopt an Athlete program allows a sponsor to designate a specific athlete (within the GTC-ELITE program) for assistance.
Current "AAAP" Partners:
- Greenville Health System--North Greenville Hospital
- provide part-time employment for the selected athlete
- provide funds for travel assistance to a particular competition
- provide funds to GTC-ELITE program targeted for a specific athlete
Benefits for Sponsor:
- availability of athlete for personal appearances (coaching clinics, etc.)
- private coaching for sponsor provide by GTC-ELITE coaches/athletes
- asics/GTC-ELITE long sleeve running shirt
- dinner with GTC-ELITE team
- invitation to GTC-ELITE events (meetings, dinners, etc.)
If you would like more information regarding adopting a GTC-ELITE athlete please compete the info below and submit.
Contributions to the Greenville ELITE Track Club are tax deductible for the donor.
“Our club is an affiliate member of the RRCA. Through the RRCA, we are a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.”